CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh Aren't They Cute!!!


Amaya is Jordan's keeper. She is always willing to play with him and keep him entertained so that I can either wrestle Caden to change his diaper or clean up whatever mess Caden has made or put Caden in time out. Poor Caden. I seem to complain about him a lot. He's just at a hard age and I think it's only exacerbated by the fact that there is another little one who also needs attention.


Here is my little family. Yes. Amaya is wearing a turban. It's called a Turbie Twist and she was fresh out of the tub when I took this picture. Also, if you look at Caden and Amaya you will notice their eyes are focused on something else. They just could not keep their eyes off the television long enough for me to take the picture. At least they held their smiles.

Chasey Shad, Caden Shawn and Jordan Casey. THE MEN!
Not much going on this week. So far. Last week was a fun one, though. We had Amaya home with us most of the week with a horrible cough. I took all three to the doctor's office on Wednesday (fun. let me tell ya) and found out that Jordan and Amaya had bronchitis and Caden had yet another ear infection. So, we are still finishing off three bottles of antibiotics. Chase and I have been fighting it but I had to get a prescription of antibiotics myself yesterday (thanks Mom!) and hopefully we will all be better soon.
I have had so much trouble with my ears and throat the last three or four weeks that I haven't really been able to sing. It's driving me crazy! One of my favorite things to do is turn up the music and just sing: in the car, at home, wherever I am (where others are not, of course) and I just haven't had the voice for it lately. It's my week to sing on the worship team at our gathering on Sunday and I really hope I am able to.
Today Caden told me he broke his toe. He was concerned because apparently a piece of his toenail came off. It took some convincing to get him to realize he was okay and he was toe was, in fact, not broken. He's funny.
Today he dropped something and proceeded to exclaim, "Oh my gorsh. Oh my gorsh."
Also, although I hate to admit it, he has also been known to say, "OH CAP!" It's possible that, "OH CRAP!" is something he hears his mother exclaim every now and then without thinking. I'm working on it.
Amaya talked with a friend from school on the phone when she got home from school. It was really the first time and it was cute. They talked for all of twenty seconds and then it was over. I think the conversation went something like, "Amaya?"
"Emma?"
"Hey what are you doing?"
"I'm watching TV. What are you doing?"
"I'm a my grandfather's house."
"Oh. Okay. Bye."
"Bye."
Kids are fun.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging regularly...I love to read all the updates!