CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pizza Party


Caden was diggin' the cheese pizza!


I think Joey was just glad to be eating.


Amaya enjoying her pineapple and canadian bacon!



Conner starting out with just sauce and pineapple later agreed it would be tastiest to add a little cheese to his creation.


And Micah, like Caden, just happy to have some cheesy pizza!


We had the Wells Brothers and Rachel over for dinner last night and Rachel brough English muffin pizza fixin's for all the kids! I think they had fun making their pizzas. I know Amaya did. Rachel describes their pizza personalities very well.
The kids played outside some, played some Nintendo DS (that was just Conner and Amaya) and Joey and Caden did some crazy awesome cooking in the kitchen floor! It was a good night and it was good to be with friends! Especially another adult friend because when you've been in the house with only children to talk to for most of the day during the week a little grown-up conversation is MUCH needed!
Thanks for coming over Wells!! We must do pizza night again!!

3 comments:

beccadawnruss said...

I would just like to add that the picture of Micah is my favorite. He just looks so happy and sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Yummy Pizza!!

Rachel said...

Thanks again, guys! We had a blast!
(And yes, I think Micah's picture is my favorite, too. That crazy kid won't smile unless you tell him not too...and then oh my goodness, it's so cute!)