CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Boys! The Boys!

Sweet little Jordy!! He is the smilin-est baby that I ever did see! He can be so hungry and crying and unhappy and if you smile at he will stop and smile back. I think he's awesome!






Amaya and Caden were playing outside Sunday evening and decided to make themselves some beds. Amaya started gathering leaves to make her bed (it was already messed up by the time I got my camera and got out there) and she spent some time laying on her "bed" and looking up into the trees. Caden decided to make it simple and grabbed a roofing shingle for his bed. He also needed a his blankie and he was happy to do some sky gazing through the trees as well.

Still lovin' his bouncy...especially now that it's the place he sits and gets fed yummy food. Jordan is REALLY enjoying his rice cereal, applesauce, pears, bananas, oatmeal and as of last night sweet potatoes. Feeding him in the bouncy seat can get difficult because he gets so excited after each bite in anticipation of the next one that he makes the thing start bouncing like crazy and I have to be careful to get the bite in his mouth and not in his eye. He is enjoying his food so much and so thoroughly that I have decided to forgo the wasted time it takes to put a bib on the kid. Every bit goes into his tummy! It never get a chance to hit the bib.



Caden's new face. This is not a good representation of the actual face, but he has started making the funniest frowny face whenever he wants attention or when he doesn't agree with what we are doing. I've been told by Chase that he learned it from watching me when he's doing something I don't like. I don't know. I've never seen it on me, but I guess I'm not looking at myself that often am I? In this particular picture he's mad at me because I'm not putting Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the television and instead trying to take his picture. Also (just FYI) I am currently watching "Mickey's Comet" episode with Caden as I write this blog. He won.


We got to spend a couple of days playing with Heidi and Ryan this week and I can't believe I didn't get any pictures! The boys favorite thing this week is to play guitars together and dance. It is really cute (and again! kickin' myself for not getting a picture of it)! They both enjoy apple juice and playing outside. Ryan prefers to shovel sand and carry it across the yard to pour into whatever he can find, while Caden likes swinging or trying to distract Ryan from his sand shoveling. I think they have fun together. They both like to dump toys out just for the fun of dumping something out!! It drives us moms a little crazy!

Amaya being at school is sometimes no fun! She's not here to play with us and when she gets home from school she likes an hour to kind of relax in her room. So, we are not getting a whole lot of Amaya time right now. We were together Monday because she had a dentist appointment to get a cavity filled. It had really been bothering her and I'm so glad it is fixed. She did so well at the dentist! They used nitrous on her and she said it smelled like grape and made her whole body feel like it was sleepy. She never mentioned any pain or even discomfort. I am loving this dentist and am excited we found this place. Caden has even had his first checkup and it was awesome the way they got him to do what they needed him to do.
So, not a busy week but it was a good one and I'm glad we got to enjoy it with good friends!!


1 comment:

Chris Chappotin said...

Thanks for letting us come over a couple of days....I REALLY needed it this week! Cute pics!

PS-This is Heidi signed into Chris' account....