CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Underoos

Well, Caden is working on using the potty. He decided he was interested and we are going with it. I should probably be more committed to it but the big boy bed is still very new and I don't know if it's a good idea to push both things at once. Tonight will be Caden's fourth night in his big boy bed. However, tonight is his first night in the particular bed that is in his room right now. Today, at some point, I believe when I was folding laundry, Caden decided to destory and dismantle his toddler bed. For many children this would be a fruitless and impossible task. But, not my son. He did it. It is not something that we can fix. Thick Little Tykes plastic was ripped today. Everything is good tonight. Caden is asleep in a twin bed. Jordan (poor sweet little baby) is snoring away in an actual crib. At the end of the day things worked out quite nicely. SHOUT OUT to Dad for the bed!
Caden in his big boy unna-wares.

Caden is actually sitting in Amaya's lap watching her play her PBS kids games.


Amaya and Conner doing what they both love to do! Catie looks on.
SHOUT OUT to Rachel for the birthday books!



My Grandma Pat, Aunt Karen, cousin Kaylan and Brandish treated Caden, Jordan and I to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday. Let me just say a rainy weekday in the middle of the day is a FABULOUS time to take little ones. I think Caden and Brandish were two of the oldest ones there. This is a picture of Caden on a "virtual" roller coaster. He did this game five times. He loved it! I have a video but it would've taken FOREVER to upload. Maybe on another day.

So, if you're also a Facebook buddy you might have already heard this little anecdote. But, for those of you who are not you will enjoy this immensely. Well, if you have a finely honed sense of humor as I do ;)

After picking up Amaya from school we were on our way to Wal-Mart and she was, of course, talking. A lot. But, she stopped and said to me, "Mom, I think we have a very smart family. I mean everyone is just so smart." Caden is sitting in the backseat and says, "Maya I poop in floor today."

Sweet little Jordy!! Irresistable!


Debra and I before worship Sunday morning. We are lovely ;)!!!!!!!











4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics....You have to post a picture of the boys room now that they are both in there!

beccadawnruss said...

Oh no no no. They are not both in there. We moved the crib into our room. Caden still wakes up screaming. Plus, we'd have to leave the crib tent on just to protect Jordan from Caden.

Rachel said...

you are so lovely!! hope amaya liked the books - i tried to pick ones that i thought would interest her - slugs in love really drew me in;)
i love your own comment on here - cracks me up about the crib tent!!

p.s. the verification word is: polubb

i think i'm going to use it as my new curse word;) - it beats what my son says!