CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bring back those lazy, crazy, hazy days of summer....

Okay, so it's not summer that I'm thinking about just lazy, crazy, hazy days in general. I've been filling an SD card up with pics of the kids for Chase's Mom's birthday. We got her a digital photo frame and I'm giving it to her with a card completely full of pictures. I've got everything starting back to when Amaya was born.....



This is our little Sumo Baby. Wasn't she precious? ;) She had creases all over her (you know, like when you wake up and the sheets have left an imprint on your face) from being crammed in my stomach. She was a big girl. 9 lbs. 13 0z. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, and you're right: I AM an amazing woman! :)


I also realized that Jordan does favor Amaya. They don't look exactly alike, but they do look more alike than Caden and Jordan do. Let us compare.....









Okay. Never mind. Now that I look at all three lined up like that I don't think they look that alike. They are all adorable, though.


So, sifting through the pics I have found so much great stuff. Allow me to share:

Caden at Sea World. Look at that smile. I love Caden's smile.


Ghost-y Caden and Pumpkin 'Maya. I showed Caden this picture and he thought Amaya was holding a bunny.

Amaya and Caden's first gingerbread house.


Amaya's 2nd Birthday. We had a Lion King party. It was her FAVORITE movie at the time.



And, last, Amaya's 1st birthday. I LOVED her little overalls. My neighbor loaned them to me. Her little girl had turned one the year before. SO cute.




And, now, the latest pics of little Jordan Casey!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have three cuties!! I love all the pics....and I am sorry that you had to deliver a baby that was almost 10 pounds....but isn't she all worth it!!

Rachel said...

I like to look back through pictures, too. Love the picture of the three little Russells all lined up together. That was the only way I could ever get all three of mine in one picture when they were that age. Now Joey can get around...there may never be a picture containing all three of them again...

Anonymous said...

AWESOME stuff there I must say ;o) WOW..almost 10 lbs, you TOTALLY rock for sure! Thanks for sharing those SWEET pics with us! I too love to go back and look through my pics of the kids!