CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

First days, teeth and frowns.

Amaya and Mrs. Alexander on "Meet the Teacher" night. I did take pictures of the first day of school but they were with my phone and I'm pretty sure that my dad would yell at me if he know how many pictures have actually been taken with the phone and not the camera. So all these are CAMERA pictures!

Caden on HIS first day of school! He was all set with his "Lightning A-keen" backpack. His teacher, Ms. Katie, is so sweet and Caden LOVES her and wants her to come to "Taden's house to play".

Sweet Jordy boy! It took forever to get a picture that wasn't blurry from his constant moving but we did it and he's gorgeously adorable, I think!


Amaya lost her first top tooth. She's so proud of her hole and kind of sad that we lost the tooth just hours after having pulled it.




I had to stick this pic in because it cracks me up. Caden and Grace frowning at each other. I don't know why they were frowning but it's pretty funny.
So, I've got two in school for at least two days a week and little Jordy at home with me. I should probably stop calling him Jordy but I just can't. I should definitely have stopped calling Caden "Cadey" long before I did.
Amaya is loving school and reading like C-razy. I'm so proud of her and I hope she will always have a love for books like she does now.
Not a lot of storytelling this post, but pictures are worth more than words sometimes, right?




No comments: