CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

June Bugs!

This is Jordan meeting Sadie for the first time. I don't think he knew what she was. It was very cute. If I'd been thinking I would have taken some video because he was talking to her. Sweet babies!!

Duke and Jordan spending some time together at Amy and Robby's house.

Jordan had his six month check up last month and he is one TALL kid. He was in the 75th percentile in weight (18.1 lbs.) and in the 100th percentile in height.

June went by so fast and I can't seem to remember much except that Sadie was born and all my kids were fed, bathed and otherwise well taken care of. But, that's okay. I'll remember the big stuff and maybe if I had blogged a little more often I would have more memories of what was going on this past month.

Caden holding Jordan's hand. Caden is like a the flip of a coin. Heads: He is sweet and loving a oh so very careful with his "Jordy boy". Tails: He wants to cover Jordan's head with blankets and pillows and try to bend him in ways he won't go. Oh to be a two-year old again!
This month I walked into the kitchen (after being gone for about three minutes) to find Jordan with a handlebar moustache. Apparently the placements I had bought at the Dollar Spot for the big kids came with dry erase markers. So, Caden made good use of his by giving Jordan a moustache and a few curli-Qs on top of his head. Jordan was in hi BUMBO at the time and I couldn't find my camera. It was so funny (after I took the time to look for camera and the irritation had a chance to subside).
This month I returned to my bedroom to find Caden in Jordan's bed feeding him Pop-tarts. It was kind of amazing that Jordan did actually get some little bits and ate them quite capably.
This month Caden was playing with Jordan and had the cutest smile on his face when he leaned over to say, "Hey there little buckaroo!"
This month Amaya has completely amazed me with her reading!! She'll be reading me a book and a word will come up that I'm pretty sure she'll need help with and she just breezes right through it. No problems whatsoever!! She is a very fluent and expressive reader.



This is Amaya and Conner at Heidi's baby shower. She was helping him get his fruit fix and maybe a little 5 and 6 year old "flirting" was taking place ;) They are both unique, thoughtful and inquistive kids. Rachel and I have both mentioned how much they have in common. I definitely hope he is a friend for a long time!! But, being a Preacher's Kid we'll see how that goes ;)



Oh Jordy Boy! Little Buckaroo! Jordy Pordy!







1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you got some of those stories down on your blog. That's some funny stuff! (Well, at least it is when you're not right in the middle of it, and it's not your own kids...;) And yes, I hope they'll be friends for a long time. If we found each other again after years of being AWOL after high school, I'm sure we can manage...