CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

100 Swedish Fish

Just want to apologize before you watch. I have a coughing attack in the middle of the video, but she was so cute and doing so well that I didn't want to redo it. So, you have my lovely coughing. And if you know me you know how lovely that sound can be.
Sorry!










Tomorrow is the 100th day of school and we are excited and anxious to see what wonderful things this day has in store for us. Well, that's mostly Amaya who feels that way. There has actually been quite a bit of preparation involved in this day. First, we had to decide on a snack that we could send a hundred of to school. We picked Swedish Fish, as you heard in the video, and then found out that it wasn't supposed to be candy. I suppose I should have known that, but I never thought about it. Amaya wanted to take something she really enjoys. She picked Swedish Fish, so we took Swedish Fish. Next we had to get a hat (thanks Mom) and decide on a hundred things to put on the hat. At first, we thought jelly beans but that became jelly beans and one gorilla. Which turned into jelly beans, a gorilla, a fairy and a dime. And it just went on from there to our version of an "I Spy" hat. So, tomorrow is the 100th Day of School Celebration and Amaya can't wait!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT!!! Daniel celebrated 100 days and did a hat but he glued googly eyes on it! I can't get over how big Amaya's getting and way too fast! But hey, that's what happens :o(

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I bet she has a blast!

Amber Wurzbach said...

She is so funny, I love to hear her talk, it sounds like she had a lots of fun with that.

Rachel said...

i cannot get over how grown up she sounds!!! it seems like yesterday she was ian's age running around chris and heidi's living room telling us stories!! she is awesome!!
and...what in the world are swedish fish - am i so uncool for not knowing that?

Rachel said...

She's such a cutie! She reminds me of Conner in so many ways. I think that sounds like such a fun little project(s). I'm really kind of excited about kindergarten next year!

Oh, and Rachel, I think Swedish fish are like gummy bears -- only fish.